Updated: May 24, 2018
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
“End users” refers to individuals using goods and services provided by Nextpost customers. For example, individuals who use Nextpost when seeking assistance for a particular product or service via messaging chat or a bot are likely to be end users.
“End user data” (which describes data about end users of Nextpost customers) includes but is not limited to first names, last names, phone numbers and email addresses. It’s only used by us to identify you to Nextpost customers so they can provide you with customer service, ensuring that they’re able to help you in the way(s) you require.
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content, to administer your use of the Site (together, the “Service”) and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Service.
Personally Identifiable Information
- In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with, or grant us access to, or permission to obtain, certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you; personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, email address, postal address, phone number, profile photo, and credit card number and other billing information (“Personal Information”).
- We collect Personal Information in connection with your registration to join our Service. You can register to join via the Site or by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited, to Facebook) via our Site. If you decide to register by logging into an SNS via our Site, we will obtain the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your “real” name, profile picture, email address and other information you make publicly available via the applicable SNS) from the account you have with such SNS and use that information to create your Account and you will become a Member; the information we obtain may depend on the privacy settings you have with the SNS.
- We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and personalization of your Account (e.g., without limitation, zip code (on its own) history of purchases you make via the Site and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide the Service, complete your transactions, and administer your inquiries.
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Nextpost Users (defined below) to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Site and Service are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- We also use your Personal Information to contact you with Nextpost newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. (See “Changing or Deleting Information,” below.)
When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a “Nextpost User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
List of Cookies
|Website Name||Cookie||Purpose||Storage Duration|
|Nextpost.company||Google Analytics (_ga)||Collects information about how visitors use our sites||2 years|
|Nextpost.company||Google Analytics (_gat)||Collects information about how visitors use our sites||1 min|
|Nextpost.company||Google Analytics (_gid)||Collects information about how visitors use our sites||24 hours|
|Nextpost.company||Google Analytics (_utma)||Determines unique visitors and pageviews||2 years|
|Nextpost.company||Google Analytics (_utmb)||Establishes and continues a user session||30 min|
|Nextpost.company||Google Analytics (_utmz)||Stores the type of referral used by the visitor||6 months|
We also use “web beacons”, “pixel tags”, “clear GIFs” or similar means (individually or collectively “Web Beacons”) on our Site. A Web Beacon is an electronic image, often a single pixel, embedded on web pages. Web Beacons are ordinarily not visible to users. Web Beacons allow us to count the number of users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services and to generate statistics about how our Site is used.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Nextpost. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Your logo on the Site
Subject to your approval, we may also feature your company logo, company name and testimonial on the homepage or any other pages of the Site.
As a Member, you may link your Account with certain SNSs where you have an existing account with the SNSs. In these instances, with your permission and on your behalf, we will share your Account information with the applicable SNS. Through use of such SNSs’ APIs, as stated above, we also receive certain information (which may include your Personal Information) in accordance with the privacy settings you have set in your SNS account, if any. Other than what we may share with the SNS in connection with your linking of accounts, the Personal Information an SNS has about you is obtained by the SNS independent of our Service. Other services, including the SNSs, follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other services you use.
Aggregate Information & Non-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, payment processing, product production, shipment services, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws & Law Enforcement
Nextpost cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Nextpost or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Nextpost may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All Members may review, update or correct the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us or via the account section of the Site. If you would like us to delete your Account in our system, please contact us at support@Nextpost.company with a request that we delete your Personal Information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Nextpost is very concerned with safeguarding your information. The security of your personal information is important to us. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In some cases, we also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Processing and use of EU residents data
We store and process personal information of European Union Residents (both customers and end users) in accordance with GDPR regulation. Personal information is primarily stored by Nextpost on servers located within European Union (Germany). See section “service providers” to learn about sub-contractors we use to process your data.
If your data is transferred to the United States, the transfer happens in accordance with EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy shield outlined below.
Right of access
You have a legal right to request the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. You also have a right to correct, amend or delete such personal information where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles. If you would like to exercise these rights please contact Nextpost at support@Nextpost.company
Links to Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at support@Nextpost.company. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Nextpost at: